"For you were called to freedom, brothers. Only do not use your freedom as an opportunity for the flesh, but through love serve one another." Galatians 5:13
1. Donate monetarily at our Razoo Page (http://www.razoo.com/story/Won-By-One-Www-Loving1by1-Com) to allow for our ministry to have the funds it takes to feed approximately 600 men each month. See our menu tab to see what is on the menu this month.
2. Donate items we need: Please contact us at email@example.com to arrange for pick up.
- Toilet Paper
- Bottled Water
- Paper Plates
- Paper Bowls
- Plastic Utensils
- Prepackaged Condiments i.e. mustard, ketchup, mayonnaise
- Hygeine Items (Deodorant, Shampoo, Soap, Toothbrushes, Toothpaste etc)
- Mobile Library Items (New or Used Books, Bibles, Pens, Reading Glasses, and Notebooks)
- Cleaning Supplies
- BIBLES (Large Print, Standard, Children's)
3. Donate your Time: We go to the shelter each month on the 1st Monday of the month at 5:30. We need 10-15 people to volunteer to help us serve and fellowship with the men. Please contact us to let us know if you are interested in helping us serve this month or any month in the future.